Sunday, May 31, 2009

In search of a Chariot

Sigourney Weaver, Aliens

Having pulled the Chariot twice this week, I sought more clarity on the card's significance and meaning. Several sites cover this, but I liked the analogy of Ripley in the Alien overcoming odds the best. I've always been fond of the movie, and admired Sigourney (Susan) Weaver's portrayal of the character and her superb performance in Gorillas in the Mist.

Sigourney Weaver, The Daily Mail ©

In fact it is Gorillas in the Mist that is probably more apt for overcoming obstacles as it is Africa that can get me off my duff when a physical challenge is necessary. Whenever I have to carry a heavy load, or drag a piece of furniture around, I imagine I am in a race against time and the destruction of my beloved gorillas is at stake.

What is the Chariot telling me?

Yes, obstacles!

Yes, a fight to overcome those is perhaps long overdue!

No comments:

Post a Comment