Saturday, October 10, 2009

Transformational Tarot, Diane Wilkes

Diane's "time passage" review of Transformational Tarot, Arnell Ando's collage deck at her Tarot Passages site evoked my own memories.

A glance back in time took me to an ATA conference in Albany where I met Diane, and where Diane graciously shared her deck with me to do several exercises.

Transformational Tarot, Arnell Ando ©

I think it was that following summer that I was in Belfast (ME) and discovered, much to my astonishment, my own deck, encased in its original wrapping, never touched, slightly dusty from shelf wear, and for sale at its original selling price.

Owning the deck, and acquiring an original Heroes Journey for my birthday set me along a tarot path I had not ventured on until then, and which has ebbed and flowed since.

The US Games edition of Transformational Tarot can now be purchased at Arnell's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment